Safety Is Our Priority
Because the safety of our employees and our clients is our priority, we will adhere to all necessary safety precautions below. This outlines safety precautions for individuals as well as our workplace and equipment. Please contact us if you or any of your guests is feeling sick, has tested positive for COVID-19, or believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Adhering to the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization, as well as all orders and directives regarding business operations issued by local governments
- Team members have been asked to contact Carolyn immediately if they feel sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or believe they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- No team members will utilize public transportation – Post Script will work with all team members and provide resources and solutions when possible to ensure public transportation is avoided. (Currently, all team members, including subcontractors, have their own vehicles and do not require public transportation.)
- General on-site health check in and temperature check for all employees that must work from the office or on-location will be conducted.
- Anyone who is sick or has a temperature will not be permitted in the office or to work on-location.
- All client meetings will be held virtually via Zoom or client-preferred platform until further notice.
- Equipment is sanitized before and after each event by the on-location team.
- Team members will wear masks while on-site.
- Social distancing is practiced at all locations as well as in our office.
- Each team member will have no direct contact with any other team member or client (i.e. no hugging, handshakes, high fives – as much as we want to!).
- Our team will instruct individuals how to properly mic themselves with our wireless microphones as to keep a safe distance.
- Any other suggestions or directions will be given from a safe distance.
- All filming will occur from a safe distance from clients and the appropriate lenses will be selected to still achieve the look, feel, and focal length desired.
This document will be updated as new protocols and guidances become available. If you have questions about our safety measures please reach out to Carolyn directly at 724.493.9080 (mobile) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As we navigate these uncertain times, the most important thing is that we do it together. We have a passionate, skilled team that we know will respond to these changes with renewed optimism for the future. Let’s continue to treat one another with respect and know that at the end of the day, people are what matter most.